Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Creative Playing

Skyler found a way to make use out of the suitcase Grandma gave him for his 1st birthday last August. We don't travel much so he has only used it for its intended purpose only once. His clothes are not snapped in the bottom photo because after I changed him I rushed back to finish watching "Surface." He doesn't seem to mind. He also likes to "throw" his blocks into the basketball net. Sunday Shayna and I discovered ALL his blocks in the kitchen missing, and we were about to go through the trash when I found them all lodged inside his basketball toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!