Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, January 06, 2006

1st Test

I am pleased to announce that Shayna scored a perfect 6/6 on her 1st Continental Math League* test!!!

She has 2 more tests, one in Feb. and one in March.

We will see then if she not only can be the best in the District but in the REGION as well (all PA/OHIO/VA).


*Shayna is on the Continental Math League team representing her school

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Shayna said…

    You forgot to mention that I am competing with ONLY 3rd graders

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Melly Mel said…

    Which uncle (named Michael) did very well in school math competitions?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!