Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cousins Playing

Enjoying what Santa brought them!

1. Shayna and Pete playing Zathura. I read them the instructions on how to play and Shayna remembered them better then I did. This game is perfect because its a team effort- i.e. both players vs. the game itself.
2. Sam and Skyler playing with Sam's toolbench. Sam is just 8 months older then Skyler so they play real nice together.
Other highlights from that weekend:
*Shayna climbs tree at playground
*Skyler drinks from straw for 1st time (thanks to Christy who suggested we try)
*Skyler hides little people and various toys in kitchen cabinets so that Aunt Christy can fondly remember he was there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!