Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, August 26, 2005

Laughter is contagious





Shayna and I were laughing because I had just read her comments on her Uncle Mike's blog, and I was laughing saying she made comments to my comments, and then we both started laughing and just being silly...well we look down and Skyler is sitting there and HE is now laughing out loud. I snapped this pic of him, he is still holding two items from when I changed his diaper (he always holds onto the stuff he finds on the changing table).

Just prior to this he had been attacking the plant in the family room-- luckily its the hardiest plant alive- thankfully so because it is the very same plant that used to be in Grandpa Ben's apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!