Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

1st Day of School


Here is Shayna today on her 1st day of school at Valley Elementary.
Just as I was taking this photo the 3rd graders went in. Luckily Shayna ran into Megan in the main lobby (a 4th grader she knows from Girl Scouts) and Megan took her to the 3rd grade. Shayna is new to this school so wasn't sure where to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger shoshanamom said…

    FYI:
    A few people have asked me if Shayna got her haircut. She didn't get her haircut, her hair is still very long, just that its behind her shoulders in this photo.

    Scroll down to previous photos and you can see her hair. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!