Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Potty Trained

Skyler as of today is now wearing real underware during the day. His preschool teacher advised me to keep him in underware and not switch back and forth (we had him in underware and pull ups off and on the last few weeks and mostly pull ups) . she said there were a few other kids also training in his class, and to send him in with a few spare pairs of underware and shorts. so I sent him to school today with real underware, and he used the toilet before I left. when I picked him up he was still wearing the same original underware and pants.

It is now Thursday night, so two days and he has only had one "accident."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!