Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Playground at Sugar Sand Park- Part One

The playground at Sugar Sand Park is so big, that after 2 visits we still have not been to the entire playground. I will post a few photos after each playground visit. Today I took Skyler here while Shayna and Manny played the Harry Potter video games.

Here he is on the top/3rd level. He thought this artwork was scary:


another 3rd level shot, notice it is wired in to make it extra safe. I will try and get a photo of the "scary walkway" next time, as I couldn't get a good shot of skyler on it but he is heading towards it here:

Since there is so much walking here, and lots of steps, I considered it exercise...afterwards we went to the beach for more walking. I met a nice local mom from Romania (Julia) with a 5yo son (Luca) going to kindergarten at Del Prado- same school as Shayna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!