Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, December 01, 2006

Leaving Turks & Caicos

After we checked in our bags and were about to go through security and customs, an airport agent walked up to us and said "One of your suitcases has been targeted for inspection, one of you needs to come with me."

So I followed her past the check in counters and through a series of hallways to a room in the back. Another passenger (family) from beaches who was on the van with us was asked to come as well. There sitting on a small table was Skyler's suitcase!!! his little suitcase was the one they chose to search.

I watched as a young native lady wearing rubber gloves opened up his suitcase and gingerly looked through, lifting up a few layers. His little bear was on top. She lifted it up and gave it a squeeze. It took all my self control to stop myself from laughing.

I was then told I could go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!