Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Breakfast in Paradise

here is the most scenic restaurant to eat breakfast: The way beaches works is instead of one dining room, they have about 7 or so restaurants to dine at. you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner whenever you want (ie at 5 or 9pm) and only 2 need reservations. one wa closed for renovations and two were "adults only." if they had allowed children, we would have eaten at those 2 every night, as they had the best food. we got a nanny one night and manny and I ate at "Le Petite Chateau" a white glove service. It was excellent, and the fun thing was since its all inclusive you can order more then one entree. The food was excellent, and the best escargot I have ever had. I got bread pudding to go from the other "adults only" restaurant 2 other evenings.

The first day, Manny went scuba diving. shayna, skyler and I went to the arizona pool (near the above restaurant in the photo)...which has a huge waterfall and cave you can swim through. I swam up to it but was worried about losing my contacts. then we all swam up to the swim up bar, including skyler in his float, and had frozen tropical drinks. the bartender taught skyler to say "yeah, mon!"

We had crepes at the "cafe de paris" for lunch. In the afternoon we went in the french village hot tub (pool was chilly, although it is the most toddler friendly), then to the beach where we eventually met up with Manny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!