Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, July 29, 2005

Accident prone?

We are not sure if it is because he is a boy, but Skyler sure seems to have a lot of minor "accidents" in his brief 11 months of life so far.

So far here is what has happened:

1. Fell down bottom part of stairs and got cuts on side of face (we have since put up a gate)

2. Got cuts on belly (no idea how).

3. Fell into corner of family room coffee table and cut inside of mouth.

4. Just as I was typing this, he closed the drawer under the fax machine on his finger.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me tell you, it's because he's a boy! I have two and they never ceases to amaze me HOW they find ways to injure themselves. Keep the bandges handy and an ice pack in the freezer...you're gonna need it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!