Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, July 29, 2005

Harry Potter's Broomstick


Shayna (now age 8) is really into Harry Potter.

When she was maybe 4 or 5 years old she got an official Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 broomstick for Christmas. It had special sound effects and ran on batteries. At that time, Shayna would ask me quite seriously how to get it to "really fly." She really thought it could actually fly, because it ran on batteries, made the sound effects, etc. Recently when we talked about it, she said that she thought it could actually fly because it used batteries (ie had a motor).

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even that young she showed us all how bright and smart she is!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger shoshanamom said…

    I now remember that I didn't actually believe it could fly, I just was dissappointed because on my wish list I had wrote actuall flying broomstick.

    Actually This is Shayna speaking

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!