Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mini Pool

Since it was so hot today, and we are not opening our pool because we are leaving on June 9th (its never ready by now anyway), I took out the little baby pool. Skyler had fun for maybe an hour until it got too hot and stuffy to be outside anymore.

It was nice not having to do all the work of opening up the pool. It was nice and relaxing. while I am still busy selling furniture and packing, its still nice not having to open the pool. Our new pool at our new house comes with pool service and its an in ground, its ready for us! also, it was actually hotter up here than it was down in Florida! we also get an ocean breeze there, and the air is cleaner so overall its much more pleasant being outside on a hot day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!