Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ring Around the Rosie

When I came to Skyler's classroom to pick him up today, I saw avery cute endearing sight.

The kids were all in a circle holding hands doing ring around the rosie. They were doing it by themselves, not with a teacher, nor led on by a teacher. They just decided they wanted to do ring around the rosie. They looked so cute.

At one point, the group disbanded and Skyler elicited the kids to start again. He held out his hands to two other kids and took thier hands, starting it up again.

I didn't have a camera with me but I am sure you can imagine this in your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!